NEW PROTOCOLS FOR OFFICE VISITS
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic we have instituted many changes to your normal office visit. These changes have been introduced to protect everyone’s health and safety during your visit.
What you need to know:
- If you are sick, do not come to the office. Call our front desk and we will reschedule your appointment promptly once you’re healthy again.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment.
- Do not bring someone else with you to your appointment. They will not be able to enter the office and wait for you.
- The day before your appointment, as in the past, you will be called to confirm your appointment. we will be sending a link with a wellness screening form to screen all clients prior to their visit.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call the office from your car. A staff member will either tell you to come up to the office at that time or will ask you to wait in your car until they text you to come up.
- Before entering the front door of the office, you will be met by a staff member who will take your temperature with a no-touch forehead thermometer to be sure you don’t have a fever. You will be given a mask if you don’t have one, as well as hand sanitizer since you touched the doorknob to enter the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find sanitizer in other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You will be taken directly to a room which has been cleaned and disinfected just prior to your arrival. Facility will be treated every day with medical- grade disinfectants.
- All staff will be wearing protective gear. You will be asked to sign a new COVID-19 consent form in addition to any of the usual consent forms you may be used to.
- After your treatment, you will check out while in the exam room. If you give us your credit card information the day before your appointment, we can handle the checkout without physically touching your card.
- Please try to make your follow up appointments during your office visit. With new scheduling changes and staggered appointments, last minute appointments may be difficult to schedule.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will stagger appointments so that on the day of your treatment, you will not interact with any other patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. To make an appointment, please call or text us at 954-237-0930 or visit our website at www.olammedspa.com.